HI!! This is my first post on my very own blog. I thought it would be nice to just talk about the things in life that seems to happen to me. Truly I wondered if I should call this blog.. WHAT NOW...that seems to be my thoughts often. Seems like one thing after another...! One thing I have learned, is that my Lord is always there helping me through all the things that seem to happen to me. He provides comfort, strength, joy and peace. Somehow he always provides what I need when I need it. Some would say, that's just chance, well, go ahead believe it. But I know, only He could influence such strength and peace. I know he is the only one that can make sense of all this. Thus, my title, All to HIM. I give him all the glory for the blessings in my life. I want to give All to Him, my passions, my time, my energy, & all that moves me. It is a process of learning & growing, so as life would have it, things get a little crazy. I am not perfect not close but deep in my heart I desire to do the right thing. I hope my experiences and growing pains can make a difference in others around me. As God would have it.. may others see my mistakes and avoid the same things.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
My First Post ...
HI!! This is my first post on my very own blog. I thought it would be nice to just talk about the things in life that seems to happen to me. Truly I wondered if I should call this blog.. WHAT NOW...that seems to be my thoughts often. Seems like one thing after another...! One thing I have learned, is that my Lord is always there helping me through all the things that seem to happen to me. He provides comfort, strength, joy and peace. Somehow he always provides what I need when I need it. Some would say, that's just chance, well, go ahead believe it. But I know, only He could influence such strength and peace. I know he is the only one that can make sense of all this. Thus, my title, All to HIM. I give him all the glory for the blessings in my life. I want to give All to Him, my passions, my time, my energy, & all that moves me. It is a process of learning & growing, so as life would have it, things get a little crazy. I am not perfect not close but deep in my heart I desire to do the right thing. I hope my experiences and growing pains can make a difference in others around me. As God would have it.. may others see my mistakes and avoid the same things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment