Just to clear things up... I had a good day today.
I have an issue that has been going on for months. Let's talk...
The weather has been driving me crazy. As you know, I am all about outside and sunshine. The more the better of both. So all this rain, clouds, doom and gloom is really bothering me. Don't get me wrong...I enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend. I am thinking back and now today. Maybe I have a bad memory but I don't ever remember getting as much rain as we have had in the last 6 months. Seems like every week we have 2 or more days of raining or cloudy weather. What is up with that?!? Let's just say, it is ruining any plans I may have of doing anything outside. It is really making me sick. With the time change and raining all the time, well, let's just say, a person could get alittle depressed or at least vitamin D deficient.
Anyway, just needed to vent. What do you think about all this rain? Does it affect what you want to do?
Later... Gotta Ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment